Sunday, July 24, 2011

aspiration

she and i , have the same volunteer :)




















 AIR HOSTESS <3 

Because of this voluntary...
you let me hv propulsion wanna to complete my language properly <3
and also my spm in next year~ 
keep going ar yii and ar tong :) 
God will protect us... 
if we more hardworking~ i think we will success :)   
this is not a joke....i am seriously :)
i will try my best!

air hostess will u wait me?? :)  
i will complete my dream~ 
i know i am not the most beautiful...
and i am very short :(
but...i believe i can :) 
haha xDD  i hv too much confidence :(
i so scare  >< 
but....belum try belum tau!!! :DD
i will try try try :)


if can't...never mind...at least i hv try hard :) 
i know some one will say.... take a mirror and see ur face,ur skin,u whole body...no figure,small eye,rude....more more more
I ignore other people think of me...
















不行懒惰了 :PPP

No comments:


back to top